Rough Country's Canyon/Colorado 3.25-inch Combo Kit gives you the best of both worlds, featuring our popular 2-inch Leveling Kit and our 1.25-inch Body Lift for significant ground clearance in an easy-to-install package that preserves the factory look and feel.
Gain enough ride height to run up to 265/70 R17 tires with this blend of two different Rough Country kits! This easy-to-install kit offers a big boost in ground clearance while retaining the factory look and feel. Each kit includes a bumper relocation system to ensure the bumper and body sit flush after lifting â€“ further preserving the nicer parts of the factory design.
A set of fiberglass reinforced nylon body pucks provide superior strength and durability, with a large surface area for maximum contact. This kit includes a set of durable upper strut and pre-load spacers, and comes backed by Rough Country's Lifetime Replacement Guarantee and Warranty Guard New Model Protection. Read More
- Maintains factory ride quality
- Increased ground clearance
- Works with factory wheels
- Levels the front of the vehicle with the rear
- Body lift includes front and rear bumper brackets
- Body lift pucks are made from fiberglass reinforced nylon for superior strength and durability
- Body lift features 10.9 grade body mount bolts
- Body lift hardware is zinc coated to protect against the elements
Does NOT fit models with Duramax diesel engine
Does NOT fit ZR2 models
If offset wheels are used, trimming may be required
If installing aftermarket wheels or wheel spacers, it is highly recommended they be hub-centric
Rear bumper brackets are to enhance appearance only, bumper cannot be used for towing
If equipped with factory fender flares - Front flares must be removed to install the front bumper brackets. To reinstall, new double sided tape is required.