The 2016+ Toyota 200 Series receives the new Summit Series Sahara style bumper specifically designed and developed for the flagship Land Cruiser and its new features.
The all new Summit bar continues the ARB tradition of pioneering innovation and relentless pursuit on quality. The Summit Series is a modern interpretation of the iconic ARB bumper, styled to complement modern 4x4 vehicles through a fresh, contemporary design. Building upon our proven air bag compatible bull bar mounting structure this results in the most visually impressive front protection system on the market. This is the first Summit Sahara offering for the United States.
Protection & Styling Characteristics:
- Vehicle specicfic design for the 2016+ 200 Series Land Cruiser.
- Registered design of styling and design components.
- Durable steel construction for maximum protection.
- Incorporates ARB’s renowned multi fold upswept and tapered wing design for optimum strength and approach angle.
- 1.18 inch radius on wings and centre section.
- Engineered, air bag compatible mounting system secures to the chassis via high tensile bolts.
- Split pan design for maximum strength and air ow.
- 2 piece grill design for split pan.
- Extensive protection panels on center and either side.
- Pressed form top pan and aluminium (powder coated black) winch cover panel.
- Twin Hi-Lift jack points located beneath each buffer for optimum strength.
- Durable two piece buffers.
- Will accommodate Warn, Magnum & Smittybilt low mount model electric winches up to 12,000lb (not Warn M12000).
- Provision to accommodate ARB Intensity LED’s and IPF lights.
- Provision for original equipment OE LED fog lights. ARB Fog light covers PN 3500680 included as standard.
- Includes ARB LED Indicator and Clearance light.
- Provision for front parking sensors.
- Press form in wing to clear original equipment headlight washers.
- Two aerial brackets located on the top of the center frame. Mount holes provided on top panel for if no tube kit is optioned.
- Bar adds approximately 8.27 inch to the overall length of the vehicle.
- Approximate weight of the bar, chassis mounts and fitting kit is 167 lbs. Optional Sahara Tube weighs approximately 9 lbs. Approximately 48.5 lbs is removed from the vehicle for fitment of the bar netting only 118.5 lbs of additional weight.
- Zinc rich primer for additional corrosion resistance.
- Finished in satin black powder coat that is paint-ready for color matching.